Inspire to Change is a programme for men and women who have been abusive, controlling or violent towards their partner. The course combines learning and support tailored to an individual’s need. It is free for those who are motivated to make a change in their behaviour and work to improve their relationships.
Inspire to Change, delivered by South Yorkshire Community Rehabilitation Company, has been designed to help participants learn new skills and find ways to manage and control their abusive behaviour. It encourages participants to think and behave more positively to prevent harm to their partner, children and family in the future.
Taking part in Inspire to Change gives participants:
- an understanding of how to recognise the signs of domestic abuse
- a better understanding of why they use violence or aggression in their relationships
- an awareness of how attitudes and beliefs can affect behaviour
- the practical tools to develop and maintain change
- an improved and better life for themselves, their children and others affected by their behaviour
For more information and to download a referral form go to http://inspiretochange.co.uk/
You can also telephone 01142 567 270